Event Host Guide
Everyone is welcome to host their own event!
PBW is a decentralized conference, so we welcome any team or individual to host their own event. It can be a conference, hackathon, workshop, meetup, cinema screening, vernissage, party, social gathering or something else - it's up to you! The only condition is that it must be related to cryptocurrency topics.
The PBW team is here to help you with your event as much as possible. Don't be hesitate to contact us with any questions!
Please read the supporting docs before submitting your Github PR.
- 3.Create: List your event to the website schedule by following the README instructions.
- 1.Fill out the event template as much as you can, and include multiple venues if you’re not sure. The PBW team will assist you in the next steps.
- 4.Collaborate: Join our groups and communicate & collaborate with other organizers. Take advantage of our PBW23 Event+ program.
- 5.Share: Start promoting your event as soon as you have a website or profile and registration available. It's call a marketing.
- 6.Plan: Finalize the details and logistics of your event before, during, and after.
You are in full control of the structure of your event. It's up to you where and how you make your event, use your creativity!
The PBW team is here to assist you in organizing your event. We will help you choose a suitable venue and integrate your event into the overall schedule. We will also provide feedback and offer advice to ensure that your event is successful. Additionally, we will provide any necessary logistical support, including AV equipment, if needed.
You can also reach us in Telegram to ask questions directly.